Monday, January 14, 2008

#6 More Flickr Fun

I'm not so sure how much fun this exercise has been, or perhaps I just haven't the patience to sit for hours exploring Internet tools. I found it necessary to remind myself of my goal, which is to inform myself of developing technologies. I can't help but think any more time spent at the computer is likely to result in a repetitive strain injury. The phrase "get a life" also springs to mind as I look out the window. A glorious day which invites a walk in the forest, the lawns to be mown or even sitting down under a tree in the back garden with a library book.

However, one tool I might be useful is the Yahoo trip planner which I will explore further when I commence planning a holiday later in the year.

Memories of Donegal in the rain.

No comments: